In search of a receptionist for our fast paced, full-service spa.
Reception is the front line, head salesperson, and conductor of the business. He/she is to exude warmth, understanding, and effort to accommodate clients’ needs and staff directions.
**Additional hours are available to make this a fulltime position.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ensuring the front desk is organized and operating efficiently
· Answering/screening phone calls
· Responding to phone calls, voicemails, and texts in a pleasant and timely manner
· Scheduling all appointments via text or phone call
· Processing client payments
· Selling retail products, gift cards, memberships, packages and more
· Client Data Entry
· Answering client inquiries
· Attending to each client’s needs throughout the day, in a friendly, caring manner
· Managing traffic flow of clients throughout the spa
· Guiding guests around the Spa & Spa Garden
· Communicating with technicians throughout the day regarding schedule changes/ room assignments/client info et al.
· Assisting with laundry/soaking tubs/general set up and clean up throughout the day
The Ideal Candidate:
· Must be able to work the required shifts (candidates who are unavailable on Sundays need not apply)
· Has at least one year experience with a high level of interpersonal customer service interaction
· Has excellent time management skills
· Must be friendly, and comfortable regularly interacting with clients in person, on the phone, and via text
· Must be able to read and comprehend written/verbal instructions
· Must have a basic understanding of our appointment schedule, and be able to anticipate the needs of the spa according to booking times
· Must be able to take initiative, and be comfortable working with little oversight
· Must be quick on their feet and adaptable to schedule changes throughout the day
The Spa Attendant is responsible for all back of house operations of the Spa, and ensures the cleanliness of the Garden area and Spa while maintaining a high level of customer service with our clients. The Spa Attendant is responsible for the general cleanliness of our soaking tubs, spa garden, locker rooms, laundry, and public areas in the spa.
Thursday & Friday 1:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday 11:30am – 7:30pm
Sunday 10:30am – 6:30pm
• General maintenance of soaking tubs throughout the day, including testing water, adjusting ph as needed, skimming/vacuuming tubs
• Ensuring soaking tubs, sauna, and locker rooms are stocked and ready for appointments throughout the day
• Attending to Spa Garden and locker rooms throughout the day to ensure cleanliness for each arriving guest (including bathrooms & showers)
• Laundry – General washing of all laundry throughout the day
• Showing clients to and from the Garden Area and/or Locker Rooms
• Notifying clients of the end of their appointments
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
• Must be able to work the above shifts
• Has excellent time management skills
• Must be comfortable regularly interacting with clients
• Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to comprehend the appointment schedule, and anticipate the needs of the spa according to booking times
• Must be able to take initiative, and be comfortable working with little oversight
• Must be available for nights and weekends
• Must be quick on their feet and adaptable to schedule changes throughout the day
• Must be comfortable using stairs throughout the day
• Must be comfortable regularly bending at the waist and lifting
• Must comfortable working outdoors in a variety of environmental conditions (tubs remain open during rain and snow)
Become part of an amazing team!
Alchemy is currently seeking massage therapists to fill several weekday and weekend shifts. Candidate does not need to fill every shift but at least one weekend shift is required.
Shifts to fill:
• Must be able to work at least one weekend shift.
• Must be willing to do (or learn) body treatments.
• Must be knowledgeable in Deep Tissue/Therapeutic work.
• Knowledge in NMT, Trigger Point or Myofascial Release is a plus.
• Must hold a current NJ Massage license.
• Must have at least 2 years experience.
We’re looking for individuals that demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for client's needs with a professional and pleasant manner and truly love what they do.
The perfect job for a high school or college student.
The main responsibility of the spa runner is escorting guests throughout the spa and helping maintain the spa garden amenities.
Not all the shifts need to be covered by one person, you can still apply if you can work at least one weekend shift and one weekday shift.
Copyright © 2018 Alchemy Mind And Body - All Rights Reserved.