The Spa Front Desk Receptionist's responsibilities include the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. Additionally, the Front Desk Representative assists with transitional cleaning of the spa, spa garden, locker rooms and relaxation space as needed.
• Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
• Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must possess basic math skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have weeknight and weekend availability.
• Must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
• Physical requirements include but are not limited to lifting heavy objects of up to 60lbs regularly. Continuously walking up and down stairs throughout the duration of the shift.
• Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record.
• Properly open and close the spa and garden each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
• Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa.
• Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
• Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
• Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
• Familiarity with MINDBODY booking software.
• Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
• Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
• Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy;
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
• Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
• Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Attend and participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
• Ability to perform the duties of the spa runner as needed.
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
• Assist with training all new front desk staff and personnel as directed by management.
• Ability to do laundry and ensure it is completed throughout the day.
• Ensure the locker rooms are clean and floors are dry after each guest.
Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
We require two weeknights and one weekend shift. We are hiring either full-time or part-time.
Tuesday - Friday 4pm-9pm (Require two of the 4 days)
Wednesday - Friday 2pm-9pm
The main responsibility of the spa runner is escorting guests throughout the spa and helping maintain the spa garden amenities. The Spa Runner is responsible for the general cleanliness of our soaking tubs, spa garden, locker rooms, laundry, and public areas in the spa while maintaining a high level of customer service with our clients.
The perfect job for a high school or college student. We are looking for someone throughout the school year and summer. This is not a temporary summer position.****
Duties include but are not limited to:
Not all the shifts need to be covered by one person, you can still apply if you can work at least one weekend shift and two weeknight shifts.
Tuesday-Friday 4pm-9pm Saturday 9:00am-2:00pm Saturday 1:30pm-6:30pm Sunday 9:00am-2:00pm Sunday 1:30pm-6:30pm
The ideal candidate:
Copyright © 2018 Alchemy Mind And Body - All Rights Reserved.